David West has owned and operated A Better Home Inspection for over twelve years. Mr. West has performed over 2,500 home inspection in that time. Mr. West is a member of The National Association of Certified Home Inspector and the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, Mr. West owned Affordable Handyman Services for fifteen years and has renovated and repaired over two thousand homes in the Denver and surrounding areas.
All major credit cards accepted.
A Better Home Inspection Provides:
- Digital Pictures Of Most Issues Listed On The Inspection.
- An American Society of Home Inspectors 750 point report.
- A Summary Report Of All the Major Items found in the Home Inspections Process.
- Weekend, Early Morning, and Night Time Inspections to Best Meet the Needs of the Home Buyer.
- An Inspector That Will Take The Time To Explain Every Aspect Of The Home Inspection Process.
A Better Home Inspection Includes the Following:
- Roof Coverings
- Gutters and Drainage
- Foundation & Structure
- Insect & Rodent
- Garage and Sheds
- Halls / Entry
- Basement & Crawl Space
- Heating, Cooling & CO2
- Fireplaces (Gas, Wood, or Pellet)
- Interior Rooms
- And any items that are of concern to the home buyer.